Amplify the outdoors and enjoy your garden with the NEW Bluetooth speaker featuring LED lights from Bramblecrest. Whether your customers are looking for chilled out summer vibes or to dance the night away after dark with multicolour lights which match the rhythm of the beat, this easy to use speaker can be controlled via a smartphone or tablet and handy remote control and is compatible with the 2020 models of the Chichester and Truro Parasols.
· Easy to attach with simple twist-lock mechanism
· High quality sound performance
· Built-in rechargeable battery via USB
· Playing time up to 3 hours
· Different ambient and colour lighting modes
Monte Carlo Modular Sofa with Square Firepit Casual Dining Table & 2 Benches
Side Post Parasol LED Light with Bluetooth Speaker, SRP £65
- Bramblecrest was established 20 years ago and is based in the heart of the Cotswolds. The brand’s success is based on master craftsmanship, attention to detail and excellent customer service.
- Environmental concerns shape the way Bramblecrest works. All Bramblecrest timber furniture is covered by accreditation. Java Teak from Indonesia is fully compliant under the EU Timber Regulation which ensures that timber is imported under the FLEGT (Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade) licensing scheme. Bramblecrest is also a member of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), which is an independent organisation that promotes the responsible management of the world’s forests and accredits 100% of its timber. Bramblecrest is LOFAssured which means its furniture compiles with the LOFA (Leisure and Outdoor Furniture Association) Code of Practice and it is a partner of The Good Weave Foundation which ensures rugs are made by adult artisans.
- Bramblecrest has won many accolades, including a 4-star award for its stand at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019, a 5-star award at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2018, Best Stand at Solex 2018 (Summer Outdoor Living Exhibition) and The Greatest Outdoor Leisure Supplier of both 2016 and 2017 awarded by Garden Trade News.