Weber, the global leader in outdoor cooking innovation, technology, and products, announced today the SMOKEFIRE wood pellet grill, STEALTH Edition has been awarded a Red Dot in the Red Dot Awards: Product Design 2022. The Red Dot Design Awards, established in 1955, is one of the world’s largest design competitions to recognise excellence in Product Design, Communication Design, and Design Concept; receiving over 20,000 annual award submissions from approximately 60 countries worldwide.
The SMOKEFIRE, STEALTH Edition grill, which features a sleek all-black exterior, won a Red Dot in the coveted Product Design category, for its innovative and high-quality design.
About the SMOKEFIRE, STEALTH Edition Grill
The SMOKEFIRE, STEALTH Edition grill (available in two models: EPX4 and EPX6) is the best wood pellet grill for high heat searing and low and slow smoking, delivering exceptionally delicious wood fired flavour. Featuring a sleek all-black exterior design, it offers:
- Broad 95-315°C temperature range making it the best pellet grill for high heat searing, smoking, and everything in-between
- WEBER CRAFTED Gourmet Barbecue System
compatible with grillware (sold separately) gives the ability to roast, steam, and bake outside in your grill
- Integrated WEBER CONNECT smart grilling technology creates perfectly barbecued food through real-time food temperature alerts, reminders, and flip and serve notifications at the grill or on your phone. With the WEBER CONNECT app, grillers stay connected to their barbecue even while taking care of guests, watching the game, or enjoying a drink
- Built-in, interior grill lighting illuminates the entire cooking grate for those extended evening or early morning cooks
- Top cooking grate provides a large, second level of grilling capacity
- FLAVORIZER bars designed for direct, more consistent heat, unlike traditional pellet grills that use a large diffuser plate that blocks the flame.
- Porcelain-enamelled structure retains heat longer, even at cooler temperatures, and prevents the formation of rust and cracks
The SMOKEFIRE, STEALTH Edition grill will formally receive this Award during the 2022 Red Dot Design week, which starts June 20th in Essen, Germany. As the recipient of the award, the SMOKEFIRE, STEALTH Edition grill will become part of the exclusive collection of award-winning products on display in the Red Dot museum in Zollverein (Essen).