If you’ve ever wondered what the exciting trends in gardening and outdoor leisure will be in 2016, then wonder no more!
Using exciting new website technology, the organisers of Glee – the annual exhibition for leading garden brands, niche suppliers and grass root innovators (14th – 16th September, NEC Birmingham) – reveal what will be hot in the coming season. No other show can boast such unrivalled access to the latest trends set to fill our stores in 2016
THE TOP FIVE GARDEN DESIGN TRENDS IN 2016
- VERTICAL PLANTING – WATEX International Co. Ltd – Expandable Green Wall – the epitome of Chinese design, this Expandable Green Wall, with built-in Irrigation system, can transform any vertical space into an eye-catching green wall.
- UPCYCLED ORNAMENTATION – Think Outside – EE-I-EE-I-O Planters– bringing its unique style of design all the way from Australia, the EE-I-EE-I-O planter range uses only re- and up-cycled materials to create its Clarence the Cow, Bruce the Bull planter, Billy the Goat planter and the Hound Dog planters.
- DUTCH DESIGN BRINGS CLEAN LINES – IQbana – Vasaluce – made from Expanded PolyPropylene (EPP), the Vasaluce planter offers sleek lines and contemporary design alongside wider benefits such as being extremely strong, shockproof, frost resistant and superlight.
- FUNCTIONAL GARDEN RETREATS – Zest 4 Leisure – Dorset Arbour – already an award-winning product, the Dorset Arbour takes garden retreats to the next level with handy in-built storage.
- COLOUR THROUGH NATURAL STONE – Deco-Pak – Decorative Aggregates – from paths to decorative pot topping, decorative aggregates can take any garden from drab to fab!