The team at Haskins Garden Centres has launched a unique idea for indoor Christmas wreath which can be created at home.
1. Fluff out the branches of your wreath.
2. Wind a set of microlights around the wreath and secure the battery pack at the back with wire.
3. Glue fir cones amongst the branches.
4. Add twigs and fix randomly amongst the cones.
5. Glue flower heads and foliage as required.
6. Turn the lights on to add sparkle.
Haskins has also released tutorials on making Christmas wreaths with a contemporary theme and with a ribbon theme. Haskins has locations in Dorset, Southampton and West Sussex. Visit www.haskins.co.uk for more information.