From now until the end of the year Green-tech is attending a record number of events and exhibitions across the UK.
The Green-tech team are familiar faces at industry events and between them are covering the country from Exeter to Edinburgh, attending an ambitious number of exhibitions and a further 10 CPD presentations. As well as holding their own open day for customers and suppliers on 7th September.
This year Green-tech is sponsoring the WorldSkills UK Landscaping competition which is being run by the APL.
Other events Green-tech are exhibiting at include:
- AA National Amenity Conference, Exeter 2017 | 10-13 September
- The Landscape Show, London | 19 & 20 September
- Contamination Expo 2017, London | | 27 & 28 September
- Scothort, Edinburgh | 28 September
- Soils Con, Henley-on-Thames | 17 October
- Soils in Crisis, London | 23 October
- Saltex, Birmingham | 1 & 2 November
- Futurescape, Esher | 14 November
- SGD Autumn Conference, London | 18 November
On top of this, Green-tech has confirmed that they will be attending the October BALI networking dinner in Harrogate, the LI awards in London and the BALI National Landscaping awards in London, which they are also the Headline Sponsor of.
Head of Sales, Richard Gill said
“The next quarter is always a busy period for Green-tech, but even by our standards this is impressive. We are have an abundance of good quality events in the landscaping industry and they offer us a great opportunity to meet suppliers, customers and prospects. We have strong relationships in the industry so these events provide a perfect opportunity to catch up and enjoy a drink or two in the evening.”